Bruges excursion from Amsterdam
- Discover the Venice of the North, nominated Unesco World Heritage Site
- Explore the ancient churches and the picturesque canals
- Find out where to buy the best Belgian chocolate
Join this unforgettable tour to historical Bruges, one of Europe's most charming cities, also named the Venice of the North. The city is famous for its ancient churches, wealthy mansions, picturesque alleys and canals and the beguinage court.
In Bruges, you will enjoy a guided walking tour. The entire city center of Bruges is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Last but not least, Bruges is well known for its lace and chocolate making. Before returning to Amsterdam, you will have free time for strolling and shopping in the delightful city center. Lunch is not included. Join the tour and step back in time!
- 11,5 hours excursion to discover Bruges
- Guided half hour walking tour in Bruges
- Infants ages 0-3: free
- Children ages 4-12: reduced
Amsterdam Centraal, De Ruijterkade 34a, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Check in at least 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the tour at the tour operator's office in the Central Station’s IJ hall (on the far eastern side).
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- Bring your passport or ID card with you
- The tour has a live guide on the bus in English, German or Spanish
- Days and time of departure:
From 28 October to 17 March: Wednesday and Saturday at 9.30am
From 18 March to 27 October: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am
- Please make sure to be at the tour operator's office 30 minutes prior to the beginning of tour
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...