Amsterdam XtraCold Icebar admission and 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Experience the -10°C temperature of the XtraCold Icebar
- Explore Amsterdam at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Bus audio guide available in 16 languages
- Three drinks at XtraCold Icebar included
This option combines two of Amsterdam's top attractions: a hop-on hop-off bus ticket and admission to XtraCold Icebar.
One of Amsterdam's coolest bars (pun intended), XtraCold Icebar is made from more than 30 tons of ice, which comprises the walls, bartop, furniture, glasses, a rotating ice sculpture display and more. The bar maintains a temperature of -10°C, and you will be provided with appropriate thermal clothing upon arrival. Inside you will experience the thrill of the special 4D Ice Xperience: a movie projected in a room with a special floor and a wind chill effect.
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace with unlimited use of a 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket. You’ll drive around the UNESCO-protected canal district and stop in front of many of the city’s main sights and attractions including: Van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank House, Amsterdam's Historisch Museum, Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds, Diamond Museum, Jewish Historical Museum, Amsterdam Dungeon and Royal Palace.
- 24 hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Admission to Amsterdam XtraCold Icebar
- Three free drinks at the Icebar
- Audio guide in 16 languages on the bus
- Additional beverages
Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Please redeem your voucher and choose a time slot for your Icebar visit at the Lindbergh Office (Damrak 26). This must be done at least 24 hours before entering the attraction.
XtraCold Icebar: Amstel 194-196 1017 AG Amsterdam.
- Visitors under 18 are not allowed in the ice bar
- Audio guide is available in Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Hindi, Hebrew, Japanese, Turkish
- Hop-on hop-off bus schedules:
- 29 October – 17 March: Daily 10.00am-5.15pm
- 18 March – 28 October: Daily 10.00am-5.15pm
- XtraCold Icebar:
- Monday-Thursday: 12.30pm-1.00am
- Friday - Saturday: 12.00pm-2.40am
- Sunday: 12.00pm-1.00am
Holland Pass will be your personal passport to one of the most picturesque regions in Europe. It gra...
The story of Anne Frank is known around the world because of her diary describing the period that sh...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
Take advantage of this combination offer for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus t...
On this extensive bus excursion you will see all Amsterdam has to offer, from the historical monumen...
During your Dutch countryside bike tour from Amsterdam, you'll arrive in the city's calm, peaceful r...
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without a boat ride through the exquisite canals and your one-hour...
Walk through the old Jewish neighborhood of Amsterdam where magnificent synagogues, striking buildin...
Join this 75-minute guided Johan Cruijff ArenA tour and see the home of AFC Ajax. Take a unique look...