Amsterdam hidden treasure – city exploration game
- Visit popular and lesser-known places in Amsterdam
- Discover Oude Kerk, the Rembrandt House, Oost-Indisch Huis, and places where Rembrandt used to hang out
- Uncover fascinating stories and legends about Dutch sailors
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- Go on the tour at any hour. Start and stop whenever you want
Play a city game in Amsterdam city and go on a walking tour around its canals and narrow streets. Follow clues and solve puzzles to discover the amazing stories of the Red Light District and the neighboring area.
On this Amsterdam quest, you will go on a mission to discover the hidden treasure of the Red Light District, while visiting Amsterdam's most beautiful canals, the Weeping Tower, Oude Kerk, the Dutch East India Company Headquarters and many more.
You are Hendrix, Son of the Captain of the “Medusa”, one of the most prolific commercial ships of the Dutch East India Company.
3 days ago, the Medusa, along with all its crew members and contents, sank into the freezing waters of the North Sea. A letter has arrived yesterday from your father, sent just before his ship set sail from South Africa a week ago.
Your father feared he would never reach Dutch land again, and, unfortunately, he was right. His letter mentions he was carrying a shipment of precious diamonds for his Majesty the King, which he knew someone else was after. He knew he was in danger.
You must now find out what happened to the diamonds. You have your father’s letter with you. It includes precious clues that he trusted you can decipher.
During your quest you will discover the stories of:
- Weeping Tower
- Museum Het Rembrandthuis (Rembrandt House)
- De Waag
- Museum Ons'Lieve Heer Op Solder
- Oude Kerk
- Old Center
- Amsterdam Canal Ring
- Red Light District (De Wallen)
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Amsterdam Centraal, 1011 AA Amsterdam, Netherlands
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- The city game typically takes 1 hour 33 minutes to complete (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
Meet your guide and driver at our central meeting point just across from Central Station Amsterdam. ...
This segway city tour is full of surprises, and on your way you will see many exciting places that y...
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
During this full day tour, you’ll discover the Netherlands outside Amsterdam. During this day, you w...