Amsterdam free walking tour
- Free guided walking tour of Amsterdam
- See the city's must see sites
- Learn stories you wouldn't hear otherwise
- Discover the city's history
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experience its history from its start as a muddy village on the River Amstel to its role as Europe's most important trading city. From the wild history of prostitution and drug decriminalization to Anne Frank’s tragic story and the Nazi occupation, you'll get an interesting orientation to the city. See sights such as:
- The Anne Frank House
- The Dutch East India Company
- The Red Light District
- Hidden Catholic churches
- The Strike of February 1941
- Masterpieces of Dutch art
- Widest Bridge and the smallest house in Amsterdam
- World’s first Stock Exchange
- The Begijnhof Convent
- The Old Church
- The Tower of Tears
- Multatuli’s giant head
- The Royal Palace
- Leaning buildings & gable stones
- The Jewish Quarter
- Guided tour
- Admission to sites
Dam 9, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- National Monument at Dam Square
- An optional pick-up service departs from the Tourist Information Center outside of Centraal Station at 11.00am and 2.00pm to bring you to the starting point
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Groups of 10 or more are subject to a €6 per person charge
- Daily: 10.00am, 10.30am, 11.15am, 1.30pm and 2.15pm
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without a boat ride through the exquisite canals and your one-hour...
This 2½-hour* walking tour covers the main sights of the inner city. The guides with whom we work ha...
Discover with just one card all the best of Amsterdam, including the famous Van Gogh Museum, the Rij...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
The story of Anne Frank is known around the world because of her diary describing the period that sh...
Holland Pass will be your personal passport to one of the most picturesque regions in Europe. It gra...
You will see by luxurious coach, the old and new parts of this beautiful city with its many historic...
Begin your tour at the central meeting point at the foot of the A’DAM lookout just across the water ...
During your Red Light District walking tour in Amsterdam, you'll explore this side of Amsterdam and ...
Amsterdam’s canals cozily lit up at night make the perfect backdrop for romantic candelight boat tri...