Amsterdam canal cruise with Dutch wine and cheese
- See the fascinating city of Amsterdam come alive at night
- Relax on a cruise on the city's famous canals by candlelight
- Enjoy carefully selected wines and cheese as you listen to the cruise host's stories
Amsterdam’s canals cozily lit up at night make the perfect backdrop for romantic candelight boat trip. Sit back for two hours and enjoy a glass of wine while a leisurely canal cruise takes you through the entirety of the UNESCO Heritage site in Amsterdam!
On your way down the canals, you'll see many of the city's top attractions: whimsical buildings and bridges, merchant houses dating back to 17th century, famous museums and romantic boat houses. Sit back, relax and enjoy a sumptuous cheese platter, carefully selected wines and the fascinating stories told by the cruise's host.
- Complimentary wines
- Complimentary cheese platter
- Free wi-fi at piers
- Toilet facilities on board
Damrak, pier 5, 1012 LG Amsterdam, Netherlands
Please check in at the Stromma ticket office in Damrak, pier 5, in front of Amsterdam Central Station.
- Alcohol will not be served for under 18-year olds
- You have the opportunity to download the free app with a GPS audio tour on all highlights of Amsterdam in 6 languages: English, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, German, and French (details provided after purchase)
- Daily departures at 8.30pm
- Please check in at the ticket office 20 minutes before the starting time
- Not available on 31st December 2018
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...