Amsterdam canal cruise with Dutch wine and cheese
- See the fascinating city of Amsterdam come alive at night
- Relax on a cruise on the city's famous canals by candlelight
- Enjoy carefully selected wines and cheese as you listen to the cruise host's stories
Amsterdam’s canals cozily lit up at night make the perfect backdrop for romantic candelight boat trip. Sit back for two hours and enjoy a glass of wine while a leisurely canal cruise takes you through the entirety of the UNESCO Heritage site in Amsterdam!
On your way down the canals, you'll see many of the city's top attractions: whimsical buildings and bridges, merchant houses dating back to 17th century, famous museums and romantic boat houses. Sit back, relax and enjoy a sumptuous cheese platter, carefully selected wines and the fascinating stories told by the cruise's host.
- Complimentary wines
- Complimentary cheese platter
- Free wi-fi at piers
- Toilet facilities on board
Damrak, pier 5, 1012 LG Amsterdam, Netherlands
Please check in at the Stromma ticket office in Damrak, pier 5, in front of Amsterdam Central Station.
- Alcohol will not be served for under 18-year olds
- You have the opportunity to download the free app with a GPS audio tour on all highlights of Amsterdam in 6 languages: English, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, German, and French (details provided after purchase)
- Daily departures at 8.30pm
- Please check in at the ticket office 20 minutes before the starting time
- Not available on 31st December
Meet your guide and driver at our central meeting point just across from Central Station Amsterdam. ...
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
During this full day tour, you’ll discover the Netherlands outside Amsterdam. During this day, you w...
Kommen Sie mit auf eine unvergessliche Bootstour zu den Highlights des Amsterdamer Grachtengürtels! ...
Enjoy a full-day experience, including a tour by bus, boat and foot, you will explore the region whe...