Amsterdam: 3-hour private bike tour of the city center
- Cycle the streets of Amsterdam's Canal Belt at a pace to suit you
- Explore the sights of the Museum Quarter, including the Heineken Brewery
- Experience the Red Light District of De Wallen
- Admire the merchant houses and house boats of Amsterdam's canals
Feel like a local in Amsterdam and discover the city by bike! Meet your private guide in Amsterdam at a bike shop close to the central station. Set off in a relaxing pace to make sure you really get to see, feel and learn all about this town.
Your guide will take you to some of the city’s most important highlights such as Dam Square, where you can see the royal palace and the national monument to commemorate all Dutch war victims. Cycle past the West Church, the most important church of the city just around the corner from Anne Frank’s House. Explore the museum area with the Rijksmuseum, van Gogh museum and take your bike into the Vondelpark.
Depending upon your wishes we will either cycle a scenic route along the Amstel river or we take you into the busier parts of the city, including the main streets of the Canal Belt and the Red Light District!
In addition to all the sights, your personal Amsterdam bike guide will reveal the city’s unique character, teach you local history and culture, and give you insider’s tips about great local restaurants, shops, attractions, activities, public transport and more!
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bike Rental
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- The price of the tour depends on the amount of participants
Oosterdokskade 147-151, 1011 Amsterdam, Netherlands
The tour meets at Macbike at Oosterdokskade 151, Amsterdam
- This tour involves 3 hours of cycling at a slow pace and is suitable for anybody able to cycle, even with little biking experience
- Since the tour is operated privately, the guide will adapt the speed to suit you
This tour operates everyday at 9.30am and 2.00pm
This tour does not operate on:
- 1 January
- 25-26 December
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...