A'DAM Lookout and 24-hour hop-on-hop-off canal cruise
- Enjoy the unrivaled view over Amsterdam from A’DAM Lookout
- Get a bird's eye view of the Canal Belt and Amsterdam’s iconic sights
- Travel easily around the city on a 24-hour hop-on-hop-off canal cruise
A’DAM Lookout is an observation deck with an unrivaled panoramic view of Amsterdam. You’ll see the city’s historical center, its pulsating port, the unique Dutch polder landscape and you’ll spot the famous canals which belong to the UNESCO world heritage list. Complementing the experience is a state-of-the-art interactive exhibition about Amsterdam’s history and culture. Daredevils and thrill seekers can try the ‘Over the Edge’ is Europe’s highest swing on the sky deck (not included).
There's no better way to get around Amsterdam than a hop-on-hop-off boat cruise via its famous system of canals. With an uninterrupted panoramic view of the city’s iconic sights, you will easily reach places you hadn't thought of to visit! Hop on and off at any of the conveniently located stops during 24 hours.
- Entrance ticket to the A'DAM Lookout
- 24-hour hop-on-hop-off canal cruise
- Infants ages 0-3: free
- Children ages 4-12: reduced
Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Please redeem your voucher at the Lindbergh Office (Damrak 26). This must be done at least 24 hours before entering the attraction or taking the hop-on-hop-off cruise. A’DAM Lookout is located on top of the A’DAM Tower in Amsterdam North.
- Please note that you can only enter A'DAM Lookout on the day you selected during booking. The hop-on-hop-off cruise can be used on a different day
- Hop-on-hop-off cruise: Audio guide is available in Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Hindi, Hebrew, Japanese, Turkish, Korean, Indonesian
- 360° Amsterdam and Sensational Swing are not included in the price. You can buy your ticket at the location
- A’DAM Lookout is open daily 10.00am-10.00pm
- Hop-on-hop-off boats run daily: Green line 10.05am-6.00pm, every 25 minutes / Blue line 10.15am-5.15pm, every 25 minutes
Meet your guide and driver at our central meeting point just across from Central Station Amsterdam. ...
This segway city tour is full of surprises, and on your way you will see many exciting places that y...
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
Kommen Sie mit auf eine unvergessliche Bootstour zu den Highlights des Amsterdamer Grachtengürtels! ...
Enjoy a full-day experience, including a tour by bus, boat and foot, you will explore the region whe...