Venice Hop On Hop Off by Boat & 5 Walking Tours
- Hop on Hop off at your own pace for 24 hours
- Hear your commentary on board along the Grand Canal and walking around the city
- 157 points of interest described in your language on your device
6 Self-Guided tours and public boat ticket valid for one day: a suggestive walking tour to discover all Venice!
This experience will make you live the romantic soul of Venice letting discover its heart through the most picturesque corners and singular squares of the city. The mobile self-guided tour will escort you in each borough of the city.
- Gran Canal, slowly on board of the boat n.1, histories and tales automatically on your mobile, Discover the richest and romantic road in the world, more than 200 palaces facing on it!
- San Marco and Rialto areas, numb. 30 points of interests described, to discover 900 years history of Venetian Republic.
- Discover the Jewish Ghetto and the commercial Venetian history and its secrets.
- Arsenale and Castello area, where Venice’s myth was built thanks to the Venetian ships “Galee”
- From Rialto Bridge area “the ancient wall street” to the hidden and fabulous San Rocco and Frari churches.
- Giudecca Canal and Dorsoduro area, romantic and amazing tales of Peggy Guggenheim and the new art borough.
Hop On Hop off boat pass:
Be free to catch all public boat transportation in Venice at any time! Hop on and hop off the boat with your self-guided tour to discover Venice and hear automatically on board on your mobile the palace’s history.
- The price includes daily public boat ticket (The public transport ticket is valid for 24 hours from the validation for all the public lines)
- Self-guided tours by mobile app with pictures, audio and written commentary of the exterior of 120 attractions and points of interest
- Children until 5 years FREE
In the case of assistance, you can come to our office 9/18. San Marco 1130, near St. Mark's Square
At your leisure, by day or by night
- How can I get it? At the moment of reservation, you will receive by e-mail the QR code and the public boat ticket and the instruction to activate the app and ticket
- In order to do properly the Grand Canal you must use the line 1.
- You can do your tour in different days and you can use it any time by night and by day how many times you want
- The Self-guided tour includes 6 different itineraries: you can enjoy them on the same day or in different days
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone
- Please download the app before starting the tour
- Please pay attention, or App is totally independent from your operator's App
- On your device will appear Pop Guide icon
- Walking tours languages: English, Italian, German, Spanish and French
- Canal Grande languages: English, German, Italia, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and French
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only
- When and how can I do it? Anytime by night and by day, how many times you want
- Public boat timetable for Canal Grande (line number 1): every 10 minutes until 23. By night every 30 minutes
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...
Any night in Venice is special – this trip just adds to the luxury. This afternoon and evening tour ...