Full-day private walking tour of Venice
- experience the history of the stunning St. Mark's Square with your guide
- spot Marco Polo's house and the famous Rialto area
- admire the artworks of the famous painters Tiziano and Tintoretto
Get ready for a great overview of Venice: explore the history of one of the world's most beautiful cities! On this 4-hour/full-day private tour led by an expert guide, you will discover the most important and famous monuments of Venice, along with some of its hidden paths and corners as well.
In the morning, you will experience the incomparable beauty of St. Mark's Square, learn more about the Republic of Venice and how it became dominant in the past. You'll also see Santa Maria Formosa, San Giovanni e Paolo, Marco Polo's house and the famous Rialto area.
After lunch, you'll have the chance to choose, together with your guide, which church your prefer to visit between the following two: Chiesa ai Frari (home to Tiziano's artworks, such as the stunning "Assunta") or Chiesa di San Rocco Ai Frari (with Tintoretto's artworks, e. g. the great "Crocifissione").
Prepare to take some amazing pictures of the central sestiere (district) with beautiful squares and crumbling mansions along with ancient churches, ateliers, and bridges.
- private tour
- expert tour guide
- entrance tickets to Chiesa Ai Frari or to Chiesa di San Rocco Ai Frari (can be purchased on the spot)
Piazza San Marco, 67, 30124 Venezia
Meet your guide between the two big columns "Colonne di San Marco e San Todaro"
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites and will take place outside, except for Chiesa Ai Frari or to Chiesa di San Rocco Ai Frari (the tickets to enter the church of your choice can be easily bought on the spot)
- the tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally high tide in Venice or heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- the meeting point for the afternoon will be decided directly with your guide before lunch
- this tour is available every day of the week at 9 am, 10 am and 11 am
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
Journey through northeast Italy and you'll find no end of Baroque palaces, Venetian villas and grand...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...
Exploring one country is a treat. Getting to see two in one day is positively spoiling yourself. Dis...