Essential walking tour of Venice
- Have a walk through the most important places of Venice
- Explore St Mark's Square area, its more famous sites and hidden gems
- Discover with an experienced guide the past of the Serenissima Republic
- Admire the truly beauty of Venice and its peaceful canals
The first highlight of the walking tour is St. Mark’s square, with the description of the majestic St. Mark’s Basilica, the elegant Doge’s Palace, the Clock Tower and the Procuratie.
From St. Mark’s square we will move forward to Campo Santa Maria Formosa, where we will admire the SS. Giovanni e Paolo church with the famous Pantheon. Follow the Scuola Grande di San Marco also knowns as “Great School of Charity” (the Captains of Fortune). Last but not least, head back to St. Mark’s and admire the Malibran Theatre, step through the famous Mercerie, once the pulsing heart of commercial life back in time, nowadays Venice’s main shopping district between Rialto Bridgeand St Mark’s Square.
Please note that this tour does not include entrance to main sites such as the Doge's Palace or the Basilica. It is a walking tour which will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- St Mark's Square
- Doge's Palace (external)
- The Basilica (external)
- Clock Tower
- The Procuratie
- Santa Maria Formosa
- Campo and Church SS. Giovanni e Paolo
- Malibran Theater
- 1 hour and 30 minutes walking tour throughout Venice
- Professional tour guide
- Personal headsets to hear the guide better
- Hotel Pick-up
- Entrance to sites (only external explanations)
- Children 0-5 years old: free of charge
S. Marco, 146, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
In front of Yex Change Office near the Clock Tower in St Mark's Square
- This tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided)
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.
- Every day at 9.00am
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
Discover the secret corners of Venice from a double perspective on a 2-hour sightseeing tour on foot...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
During the summer season (April 1st - November 14th) on your small group Venice day tour of the Dolo...