Doge's Palace skip-the-line tour
- Visit the Palazzo Ducale, the seat of the Venetian political power, avoiding queues
- Enter the Venetian prisons, famous for hosting Giacomo Casanova
- Admire the gold staircase and the realism of the scenes depicted
- Relive the anguish of the prisoners crossing the famous Bridge of Sighs
- Meet your guide at the meeting point in St Mark's Square
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political power. In its splendid rooms, plastered and immersed in hundreds of masterpieces of painting, the Duke and his Council controlled the fate of a thousand-year old republic. You’ll live it together with a guide that will show you the halls of power, plunging you in a very particular historical context: the European Middle Ages and the immediately following centuries.
You’ll be surprised of the rich details of the gold staircase, of the realism of the scenes depicted by many artists who have decorated this building, you will relive the anguish of the prisoners crossing the famous Bridge of Sighs, and entering the Venetian prisons, famous for hosting Giacomo Casanova. An unforgettable tour not to be missed! The ticket for the Palace is included in the tour price and will allow you to enter without waiting. Audio-receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people.
After the visit of the Doge’s Palace, you will be given a free coupon for a visit to a Murano glass factory in order to discover one of the greatest Venetian arts. Please note this is a free of charge optional trip by private boat to Murano Island (generally scheduled from 2 PM to 4 PM) and it is not a part of the tour. Be kindly aware that this optional visit could take longer than the scheduled time and that we do not recommend participating if you have other reservations scheduled on the same day.
- Doge's Palace Skip the Line Tour
- Audio-receiver devices in case of groups of over 10 people
- Secret itineraries tour
- Children 0-5 years old: free of charge
St Mark's Square, 146, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
In front of Yex Change Office next to the Clock Tower in St Mark's Square
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- For security reasons sacks, bags or backpacks are not allowed inside Doge’s Palace
- Skip-the-line tickets allow you to skip the line at the ticket purchasing counter. However, everyone must pass through the newly imposed security checks. Waiting times depend on the amount of people present
- Winter season (until 31st March): Monday - English and German | Tuesday - English and French | Wednesday - English and Spanish | Thursday - English and French | Friday - English and German | Saturday - English, French and Spanish | Sunday - English and Spanish
- Summer season (from 1st April): from Monday to Friday: English, French, Spanish and German | Saturday - English, French, Spanish, German and Italian | Sunday - English, French, Spanish and German
- Summer season: Every day at 11.15am - 2.15pm
- Winter season: Every day at 10.45am
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...
Any night in Venice is special – this trip just adds to the luxury. This afternoon and evening tour ...