Dante's Inferno musical performance
- A journey in the Italian literary culture
- An exclusive evening experience
An extraordinary journey through Palazzo Contarini Del Bovolo and its famous staircase. During your tour, you will be accompanied by the verses of the "Divine Comedy" by Dante Alighieri and live music.
A unique experience, a journey through the palace, through literature and human soul to better experience and discover the Italian artistic heritage. As evening falls, you will travel back in time and experience two worldwide famous masterpieces of the Italian Art: the "Divine Comedy" by Dante Alighieri and the "Scala Contarini del Bovolo”, which will welcome you to its extraordinary space. Campo Manin, located in San Marco district, is one of the most renowned Venetian squares. There, your evocative journey will begin.
Accompanied by Dante's verses, you will be guided towards the wonderful palace "Contarini del Bovolo" and its Gothic staircase. A special tour, where multiple art forms will drive you through a unique experience. Dante's words, together with architectural beauties and artworks will be the background of this adventure, made of amazing melodies and landscapes. A total journey, able to surprise, move and affect you.
The artists will perform Dante's verses from the Divine Comedy through music, dancing and singing, reading the verses of the Inferno in the original language of the poem (old Italian Florentine). You will have a libretto (just as for the Lyric Opera) with the translation in your languages.
- Performances by professional actors and musicians
- Entrance to the Palazzo del Contarini del Bovolo
- Entrance to the Bovolo Stairs
- Libretto with the translation of the opera in your own language (the performance will be read in Dante's language (old Italian Florentine)
- Hotels pick up/drop off
- Food and drink
campo manin, 4216, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Campo Manin, 30100, Venezia VE
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be canceled and a refund will be provided
- Min 2 – Max 25 people
- The performance will be read in Dante's language (old Italian Florentine), so a Libretto with the translation of the opera in your language (Spanish, French, and English) will be provided
- Please be sure to get there at least 15 minutes prior to tour starting time
- Please provide a copy of your voucher to our staff
- Every Sunday
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...
Any night in Venice is special – this trip just adds to the luxury. This afternoon and evening tour ...