Barrio de Santa Cruz & Real Alcazar private guided tour
- Explore one of the most popular area’s of Seville - the atmospheric Barrio de Santa Cruz
- Skip the long queues to visit the impressive Royal Alcázar of Seville
- Marvel at the spectacular structure of the palace and admire the beauty of its gardens
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to get the most out of your time in Seville. You’ll start with a tour of one of the most popular area’s of the city: the picturesque Barrio de Santa Cruz. Follow your guide through the old Jewish quarter and spot the particular examples of the contemporary architecture, such as the Metropol Parasol at the Encarnación Square. Ask your dedicated guide about the legends of the barrio and the stories inherited through oral traditions only.
After this walk, you'll skip the queue to enter the Royal Alcázar of Seville, one of the most representative monumental compounds in the city, the country and the Mediterranean culture as a whole. Explore this outstanding examples of Mudéjar architecture on the Iberian Peninsula. You'll get the chance to experience the palace and gardens with all your senses: the sound of the impressive fountains, the fragrance of the thousands of flowers and plants, the intricate Mudéjar plaster work and beams in the Patio del León.
- skip-the-line ticket for the Royal Alcázar of Seville
- private guide
- entrance to the Cuarto Real Alto
- hotel pickup and drop-off
Plaza del Triunfo, Seville
Meet your guide in Plaza del Triunfo, next to the Monument of the Immaculate Conception.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please note that this ticket does not include access to Cuarto Real Alto
- After checkout, you will receive the name and contact information of your guide
- Starting time: every day at 9.30, 10.30, 11.30, 14.30, 15.30, 16.30.
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
Discover Italica; the first authentically Roman city in Spain located just 15 minutes away from Sevi...
Save yourself some time looking for cheaper transfers: there are none! We are the only Iberian compa...
On this walking tour, you will visit the cathedral and its bell tower Giralda, both declared World H...
Discover Seville on a 3-hour segway trip, starting in the heart of the ancient city center. After me...