Skip-the-line tickets and guided visit for the Borghese Gallery
- Reserve your entrance tickets in advance - they sell out fast
- Admire the sculptural masterpieces by Bernini and Canova
- Marvel at the grand art collection with works by Caravaggio and Raffaello
- Choose the options entrance or guided visit available in English and Italian
The Borghese Gallery, with its splendid gardens, paintings, and sculptures, hosts one of the most important collections of art in Rome dating from the 15th to the 18th century.
Lose yourself in the museum's 20 rooms: admire the most famous sculptures by Bernini such as 'Apollo and Daphne', 'David' and 'The Rape of Proserpina'. Contemplate the sensuality of Canova's 'Paolina Bonaparte', the solemnity of Raphael's 'The Deposition of Christ', the beauty of Titian's 'Sacred and Profane Love' and the portrait 'Young Sick Bacchus' by Caravaggio.
- Entrance to the Borghese Gallery
- Guided visit (only if selected)
ENTRANCE TICKETS AND GUIDED VISITS
- Citizens of the EU aged between 18 - 24 years old
Free (with pre-sale fee):
- Children younger than 18 years old
- Teachers and students enrolled at the Accademie di Belle Arti (Academy of Fine Arts) or a corresponding institute in the EU (you must show proof of your enrollment)
- Teachers and students of degree courses, specialist or post-university courses and PhD researchers in the following subjects: architecture, conservation of cultural heritage, education sciences, literature and philosophy with an archaeological or art-historic focus. The same concessions are granted to teachers and students in the faculty or corresponding courses at institutions in the EU (with proof of enrollment)
- People belonging to I.C.O.M. (International Council of Museums)
- School groups (NON-UNIVERSITY) of the EU (with prior reservation) accompanied by an adult
- Journalists with membership cards
- Employees of MiBACT
- Employees of Ministero per i Beni e le Attività Culturali e del Turismo
- Disabled persons from the EU with their carer
- Teaching staff at schools including those with a fixed-term contract (with proof of their status)
- Tour guides from the EU with a valid license
- EU tourist interpreters if required alongside a guide and with a valid license
Piazzale Scipione Borghese, 5, 00197 Roma RM
- The guided visits are available in English and Italian
- The cost of admission may be increased from the amount paid at the time of online purchase for the opening of a temporary exhibition. Any difference in price must be paid to the museum
- Bookings cannot be modified or canceled
- WI-FI is free for visitors of the museum
- It is possible to rent an audioguide at the museum (available in Italian, French, English, Spanish and German)
- Cloakroom: it is obligatory to deposit all types of bags, helmets, backpacks, cameras, video cameras, recording devices, umbrellas, and strollers
- Animals, food, and drinks are prohibited inside the gallery
- It is forbidden to use telephones in the gallery, they must be switched off. It is also forbidden to take photographs with or without flash
- From 5 to 10 March, during Culture Week, admission will be free
- On Wednesdays, a reduction is offered on adult tickets (only 17:10 guided visit and 17:00 simple entrance).
- Tuesday to Sunday from 09.00am to 19.00pm (last entry is 17.00pm)
- Closed on Mondays, New Years Day and Christmas
- Visits are for 2 hours with limited places (exit is obligatory at the end of your timeslot)
- You will be able to access the museum at the hour chosen during the reservation process
Guided visits, with a duration of around an hour and a half, are available in Italian and English in the following days and times:
From Tuesday to Saturday
- English at 09.10am and 11.10am
- Italian at 11.10am, 15.10pm and 17.10pm
Sundays and holidays
- English at 09.10am and 11.10am
- Italian at 09.10am, 11.10am, 13.10pm, 15.10pm and 17.10pm
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Take advantage of a comfortable and stress-free option to reach Campo Imperatore's slopes!Ski all da...