Skip-the-line tickets for the Louvre Museum
- Pre-book your entry time slot to save time and bypass the purchase line
- Experience one of the world’s greatest art galleries
- See the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and many more
- Admire more than 35,000 works of art
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten million visitors a year. It’s big and it’s popular.
You can’t see everything in one day unless you’re riding a bike, so prebook your entrance ticket and decide which departments you’re interested in:
- Egyptian antiquities
- Near Eastern antiquities
- Greek, Etruscan, and Roman antiquities
- Islamic art
- Decorative arts
- Prints and drawings
And don’t forget to visit the Mona Lisa. People say she’s smaller than you expect...
Temporary exhibition included in this ticket:
Soulages at the Louvre
From 11 December to 9 March 2020
This tribute exhibition traces the chronological development of Soulages’s work from 1946 to the present day, through a limited selection of pieces created over eight decades of artistic research. Soulages’s exceptionally long career is illustrated by some of his major works, most of them from prominent French and foreign museums. The exhibition covers every period, with a focus on the outrenoir polyptychs. It also presents a number of very large paintings executed in recent months, demonstrating the remarkable vitality of Soulages, who has never stopped working.
- Prebooked entrance ticket to the Louvre
- Temporary exhibition Pierre Soulages
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci
- Booking fee added at check-out time
Admission is free for:
- visitors under the age of 18
- 18-25 year-old residents of the European Economic Area (EU, Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein)
- teachers of art, art history, and the applied arts
- holders of a valid “Pass Education” card (primary and secondary school teachers in French public schools and private schools receiving government subsidies)
- artists affiliated to the Maison des Artistes (in France) or the AIAP (Association Internationale des Arts Plastiques)
- holders of a valid ICOM or ICOMOS card
- job seekers and people on income support, on presentation of proof of entitlement (dated within the last year or indicating a period of validity)
- visitors with disabilities and the person accompanying them
- holders of membership cards (permanent collections only)
Musée du Louvre, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
- From 17 June 2019 to mid-October 2019, the Mona Lisa will be exhibited at the Galerie Médicis located on the 2nd stage of the ail Richelieu (Hall 801) at the Musée du Louvre
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci is NOT included in the ticket
- Free admission to the permanent collection on the first Saturday of each month from 6 pm to 9:45 pm
- A booking fee is added to the original price when you confirm the booking
- This is not an open-ticket. Prebooked entry time.
- Cancellation policy: no refund, no exchange
The Museum is open every day except Tuesday
Check the calendar to see the scheduled entry times available
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
Get teleported on a virtual journey through inaccessible places of Paris' monuments in a 360-degree ...
Take a 1-day guided tour from Paris to discover the three most prestigious castles of the Loire Vall...