Moulin Rouge Show and city tour by minibus
- Pick-up and drop-off hotel in air conditioned minibus
- Guided visit of the main monuments and quarters of Paris illuminated
- Show "Féerie" of the Moulin Rouge with half a bottle of Champagne included
- 1000 costumes of feathers, rhinestones and glitter
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge show and a city tour by minibus, pick-up and drop-off at your hotel included!
Admire the magic of Paris by night: The monuments and bridges are lit up highlighting the fantastic atmosphere that reigns in the City of Lights. You'll discover the place de l'Opéra, the Champs Elysées, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, Saint Germain-des-Près and Pigalle and learn about Paris' history through a recorded commentary.
Attend the show “Féerie”, the extraordinary review from the Moulin Rouge with a half bottle of Champagne per person.
"Féerie" comprises a troupe of 100 artists including the 60 Doris Girls recruited worldwide; 1000 costumes with feathers, glitter and strass made in the most famous Parisian workrooms; and a magnificent setting with rich colours and unique drawings created by Italian artists. The show includes the best international entertainments, exceptional acts, and the eagerly-awaited return of the giant Aquarium. Enjoy original music played by 80 musicians and 60chorus singers.
*In June, July and August: this excursion could be partly operated in daylight.
- Departure from and return to your hotel or apartment in Paris
- Services of a driver-guide
- Illuminated city tour of Paris
- Show of the Moulin Rouge
- 1/2 bottle of Champagne per person
- Moulin Rouge Cloackroom Use is Mandatory (fee)
- Optional Gratuities
Pick-up from your hotel or apartment in Paris.
Pick-up from your hotel or apartment in Paris. Show your voucher to your driver upon pick-up from your hotel. Please note that the pick-up time may vary up to 30 minutes, from the indicated time.
- Children are accepted from 6 years old
- Winter: The show starts at 9.00 pm and ends at 11.00 pm
- Summer: The show starts at 11.00 pm and ends at 1.00 am
- Casual elegant dress code is required
- During Summer, while waiting for night to fall, part of the tour takes place in the daylight
- Cloakroom compulsory to be paid on the spot
- Hotel transfers are provided for central Paris hotels
Departure at 7.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...