Excursion to Cortina and the Dolomites
- Admire the natural beauty of Lake Santa Croce and Lake Misurina
- Relax strolling through the streets of Cortina and discovering its typical shops and exclusive restaurants
- Take advantage of your free time to visit the Basilica, the bell tower or the paleontological museum
Cortina is a mountain town located in the province of Belluno known and frequented by the international jet set. For this reason, it is not uncommon to meet famous people from all over the world in the streets of the city.
The main square that characterizes it is Piazzetta San Francesco where all the town's streets begin. These streets are full of sports shops, jewelers and typical shops, as well as restaurants and cafes great for relaxing.
If you want to take a cultural tour you can visit the Basilica of St. Philip and James built between 1775 and 1779, where you can admire beautiful marble altars.
The symbol of Cortina is represented by the majestic bell tower adjacent to the church and visible from anywhere in the valley.
In Cortina you can also visit the R. Zardini Palaeontology Museum, which houses the largest collection of fossils in the Dolomites, some dating back up to 230 million years ago, and the Ethnological Museum of the Redole d' Ampezzo, which contains historical finds of local history.
- Departure between 7:30 am and 8:10 am
- Stop and panoramic visit to Lake Santa Croce
- Arrival in Cortina at 12:00 am
- Free time for lunch
- Departure from Cortina at 3:00 pm
- Stop at Lake Misurina
- Arrival in Jesolo at 7:00 pm
- Transfer from hotel to destination and back
- Tourist Guide
- This tour offers pick-up service. Click here to find your pick-up point among the proposed options
- The pick-up will be reconfirmed by email a few days before the tour
- Every Wednesday
- The pick-up service will take place between 7:30 and 8:00 am
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
A real Sardinian oasis is just a stone's throw away, so what better way to unwind than with a day sp...
Treviso is an elegant, picturesque and romantic city of the Veneto region.Piazza dei Signori is the ...
This excursion is a unique opportunity to spend unforgettable hours in this enchanted city.The beaut...
This excursion will allow you to know more about the customs and traditions of Venice but also about...
Verona is a magical city that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2000.One of the m...