From Dublin: Giant’s Causeway day trip
The Giant’s Causeway coach is your new direct service to one of the most unique landscapes in Ireland. With a daily departure from Dublin City center, this express full English guided tour to the Giant’s Causeway is the perfect way to explore one of the most fascinating coastlines in the world.
The Giant’s Causeway direct bus service includes a stop at the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (optional). Cross the rope bridge for amazing views over northern Antrim and distant.
The trip includes 2 amazing photo stops inspired by the TV series "Game of Thrones". Visit The Dark Hedges, part of the infamous Kingsroad, where Arya Stark escaped from the Kings Landing. See Dunluce Castle, used as House of Greyjoy perched on the north Antrim Coast. It perfectly captures the atmosphere and intrigue of the medieval world.
* It is recommended that you wear comfortable footwear and bring a jacket/coat with you.
- Full guided tour in English
- Direct bus service to the natural attraction
- 2 stops at 'Game of Thrones' film locations
- 2 hours to explore the Giant's Causeway
- WI-FI on board
- Optional gratuities
- Food & beverages
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (optional)
Dublin Visitor Centre, 118 Grafton Street, Dublin
- Arrive 15min before at 118 Grafton Street (Dublin Visitor Centre)
- Daily departures at 8.55am
- No service on St Patrick's Day
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
This lively evening tour around the heart of Dublin City, delivered by an entertaining local guide w...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
The Dead Interesting tour gives an alternative view of the varied heritage that Ireland’s largest ce...
Your first stop is the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the Titanic Museum is located. The Museum i...
Discover the magic of the city that was once the world capital of whiskey making. Your tour will beg...