Game of Thrones Northern Locations, Giant's Causeway and Rope Bridge day tour
- Travel with the official transport provider to Game of Thrones cast and crew
- Visit the world-famous UNESCO-listed Giant's Causeway and discover the myths and legends
- See Game of Thrones come to life with a range of props, cloaks and swords
- Get insider knowledge about cast and crew from passionate guides, all the extras from the show!
This tour is a full coastal adventure taking you to the very northern tip of Ireland. Perfect for Game of Thrones fans and Giant's Causeway adventurers. Other travelers can only dream about!
Depart Belfast and journey by air-conditioned coach to Carrickfergus Castle. Continue along the Antrim Coast road to Carnlough harbour, and visit the Caves of Cushendun where Melisandre of Asshai gave birth to her shadow baby in Game of Thrones. Walk across the Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge and continue to Larrybane, where Brienne of Tarth beat Ser Loras and was rewarded with a place in Renly's Kingsguard.
Enjoy lunch in Ballycastle, with a selection of restaurants and eateries. A recommended stop is lunch at the hometown of actors from the show including actor Conleth Hill (who plays Varys) and Michelle Fairley (who played Catelyn Stark)
Afterwards, you'll arrive at the Giant's Causeway and hear the fascinating legend of Finn MacCool. Stop at Dunluce Castle, and then enter the Dark Hedges where Ayra Stark made her iconic escape from King's Landing.
Upon arrival at the Dark Hedges, a range of props (cloaks and swords) are provided for you to use. Imagine that you are disguising yourself to avoid being captured by the Brotherhood or be adventurous and make up your own story to tell, whether it be battling foes or reuniting with a companion. Once you reach the Dark Hedges, let your imagination run wild.
- Return Transportation by Luxury Coach
- Scenic Views
- Use Of Props Swords Cloaks
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge Crossing
9 Donegall Square North Belfast BT1 5GJ
Outside Visit Belfast Welcome Center directly across from City Hall Central Belfast
- You'll be traveling with the official transport provider for HBO's Game of Thrones
- You will arrive back to Belfast between 6-6.30pm
Join other fans of the show on this Winterfell Game of Thrones Tour which visits iconic locations lo...
Between 1971 and 1998 Belfast City Centre was the setting for many tragic incidents of "the Troubles...
You'll begin your tour by stopping at Saul Church, the oldest Church in Ireland, over 1586 years old...
The first stop is the Dark Hedges, known as the location where Arya Stark made her escape down The K...
Giants Causeway: The first stop is the Giants Causeway. Commonly called ‘the 8th wonder of the world...
The Belfast City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Open-top bus tour provides you with a comprehensive look...